Know The Osmosing Volume

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pretty Much Horrifying

So, in case any of you haven't logged into your Facebook account of late, I'll let you know: there is a newsfeed now, that lets you know what changes your friends have made to their facebook profiles of late. Furthermore, they can look on your profile and see what changes you've made recently.

Um. Is anyone else just a little bit creeped out?

Honestly, I don't WANT my friends to know what I've changed about my profile, or what invitations I've turned down, or whether or not I'm in this group or that one all of a sudden. If you don't notice it on your own, I don't really want you knowing it. And just because I have friended someone on facebook doesn't mean I go looking at their profiles. It just means that maybe some day I'll send them a message or something, or maybe get their email address if I need to contact them.

It just makes the stalking easier. And way, way creepier.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home