Know The Osmosing Volume

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Squinting to write

I have been awake more than 24 hours now. After that 4 hours of sleep, I woke up at 7:00 and was at the airport by 8:00. The flight went well, and I saw the thrilling site of iceburgs breaking into the sea. I'll put up a photo post when I'm not so tired.

Japan is still not quite real. I meet my host family on Friday, but I know at least a little about them. I'll be living with the Kawashimas, Akira and Yuko. They are both high school teachers, around my parent's age. They like hiking and music; that, I feel, is quite positive. They have a cat, but it's an outdoor cat. The commute will be about 40 minutes to school; not so bad, when they warned us we might have over an hour for commute.

I've already started making friends among my program folks. More on them later.

So now it is 8:15 AM in Atlanta, and I am spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home